NOTE: As of 2/10/23, the convention hotel and many other Pittsburgh area hotels are selling out fast (due to Taylor Swift concerts occurring during the con weekend, among other things), we are recommending that travelers acquire their lodging first, before registering for the conference, to avoid difficulties.
• (Early Bird) – Launch through September 30, 2022 – $150
• October 1st through October 31st – $200
• November 1st through December 31st – $250
• January 1st through May 31st – $350
• Single Day Passes -- Fri or Sat only -- $100
Virtual programming includes both on-demand panels, presentations, and author readings plus panels live-streamed from Pittsburgh. Hopin adjusts for time zones, so times displayed in Hopin may not match those listed on the master programming schedule for the in-person event.
Registrants for virtual programming will be sent a survey where they can indicate if they'd like to participate in virtual panels or author readings, but these ideas must be submitted before the end of April.
Virtual Only -- $55
Virtual Only with Souvenir Anthology -- $80
Virtual Only with Souvenir Anthology (International Shipping) -- $100.00
Combination Virtual & In-Person Attendance (aka a "Hybrid" Ticket)
• Registered ticket holders can add on access to the virtual con for an additional $40
TICKETS TO THE VIRTUAL CON ARE PURCHASED BELOW.